Popular posts from this blog
Zoom 9002
Back in the Spring of 1991 I was moving back from Indiana and found out on my last day at work that I had a little bit of vacation that was cashed out. At the time I was single and my guitar was the most expensive item in my possession, and that includes the value of every car I'd owned up to that point. I quickly went to the local music store (I think it was wwbw.com ) and purchased a Zoom 9002 guitar effects processor. I believe it was around $350. It was kind of gimicky in that it attached to your guitar strap. Really inconvenient if you already had a tank of a guitar like my Les Paul Custom, but I really liked the idea of also being able to use it without plugging in to an amp and just using headphones. It was awesome. It made all kinds of sounds. Compression, Distortion, Eq, Pitch Shift, Phase, Flange, Chorus, Delay1 & 2, and Reverb1 & 2. 20 pre programmed effects banks, and 20 user definable effects banks. I used it alot. I have a Marshall amp with no reverb, and a ...
Acorns in my airbox
It's National Mammography Day. Nothing out of the ordinary. It's cool and overcast right now. 47° F. That's only 8° C. Chance of snow late tonight through the weekend. Good thing I worked on snowmobiles last night. I was at Terry's last night, he had to get his sister's sled running. Clean the carbs out, etc. His was gummed up quite nice. Lots of cleaning to do. From the gas left on the floor after running it -there still might be some un-gumming left to do. I had to work on Kitty's snowmobile. It leaked gas out last week when I took it out of the shed just like Terry's sister's. Hmmmmm. This was in much better shape, I was just stupid, and left the gas valve on all summer. I will try and start it tonight. The other sled however was a 1980 Polaris Apollo. Ever heard of it? Yeah, that's it in the picture. At least that's what they looked like in 1980. $100 - can't argue. The airbox was laying under the hood, the carbs were removed from the e...

Comments